Single Phase 1 module energy meter with Serial Modbus interface 330mV CT ac input
This is a single phase meter which will fit comfortably into your current Utility Cabinet. It is din rail ready, so will easily slide onto your UC rail. The meter comes standard with a pulse cable and Current Transformer. The Current Transformer opens up and fits around the electricity cable you are wanting to monitor. Should you not have a UC available, we do have enclosures designed for this meter available. Installation is quick and easy and fast becoming a favourite !
Main Features and Functions
- Single phase meter
- Din Rail mount allows for installation into existing home Consumer unit
- LED display for easy reading
- Pulsed output and unit comes with current transformer
• MID approved with module B & D certification.
• Bidirectional energy metering 1 DIN modules, 230V AC 50/ 60Hz.
• Solid-core sensor &open-core sensor,330mV ac input 100A
• Display of Voltage, Ampere, kW, PF, Hz, +kWh,-kWh,ΣkWh
• Total energy usage can be calculated via 5 different modes.
• Display Modbus RTU Interface data：baud rate, Modbus id, Parity
• Reactive power and reactive energy available through interface
• S0pulse output, transmission of measured values via pulses.
• LCD display, 5 integer 1 decimal
• Clear green backlight display
• Accuracy class B according to EN50470-3
- Accuracy class 1 according to IEC62053-21
• Memory back-up (EEprom)
• The meter is intended to be installed in a Mechanical Environment ‘M1’, with Shock and Vibrations of low significance, as per 2014/32/EU Directive and should be installed in Electromagnetic Environment ‘E2’, as per 2014/32/EU Directive.
** Please note : pricing includes 1 x Split Core CT