EM737 CT Smart Energy Meter
Three phase metering using Current Transformers
Main Features and Functions
• Standard DIN rail Format (DIN43880)
• EN50470-3 Class B.
• Import & Export active energy / Import & Export reactive energy
• Instant Volt, Amp, Power factor, Frequency, Active power,
Reactive power, Apparent power
• Isolate pulse output and IR (DIN43864)
• LCD display, 6 integer 2 decimal
• Large clear backlight display
• Internal transformer
• 27 CT rate can be selected
• Optional single-phase model
• RS485 communication port, modbus protocol, IR port
• Program by button on the nameplate
• Memory back-up (EEprom)
• 7 DIN modules
• MID approval
• The meter is intended to be installed in a Mechanical Environment ‘M1’, with Shock and Vibrations of low significance, as per
2004/22/EC Directive and should be installed in Electromagnetic Environment ‘E2’, as per 2004/22/EC Directive.
** When ordering the CT version, please order Current Transformers. ie: 3 phase = 3 CT’s.